- Point of Difference Workspace Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website.1.2 This website has been developed to help promote and support our office and co-working communities.
- This website has been developed to help promote and support our office and co-working communities.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the “data controller” for this website is Point of Difference Workspace Ltd, Unit E5, Telford Road, Bicester, OX26 4LD.
2. WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW
- We collect information about you when you contact us via email or other means. We also collect data about you when you submit information on our website. This information may include details such as your name, email address or telephone number.
- We may also collect information about your use of the website to help us develop and improve the website and to provide relevant, helpful information to you. This includes information about your computer such as domain name, browser type and version, operating system, IP address, cookie information, time stamp, what web pages you visit on our website, and how long you spend on each page. We do not gather information about other third party websites you have visited.
3. WHAT WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION
- We will use the information you have provided to:
a) provide the services or information which you have requested;
b) identify other services provided in connection with the Point of Difference or Perch brands which may be relevant to you;
c) improve the content and general administration of our website;
d) collect statistics, traffic patterns and related site information. We aggregate this data and it does not identify any website users. We use it for research, analysis and administrative purposes;
e) identify visitors to the Point of Difference website or users of the Point of Difference and Perch brands;
f) identify use of facilities provided under the Point of Difference or Perch brands;
4. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your information to third parties:
(a) as required by law;
(b) in the reasonable enforcement of our rights;
(c) to identify or resolve technical problems arising from the use of the website;
(d) to deal with complaints from any party regarding the operation of the website;
(f) where we have your permission;
(g) where the business is sold to a third party; or
- Cookies (and similar technologies) are small files which are sent by websites and stored on your device. They collect information about how the website is being used by those accessing it and allow websites to remember information. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- On our website we use the following types of cookies:
(a) Strictly necessary: these enable the website to function correctly and deliver content. These cookies do not gather information about users that could be used for marketing or remembering sites that users have visited on the internet.
(b) Performance & Functionality: these cookies allow us to understand user preferences and associate users to any forms that they submit to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms.
(c) Analytical: these cookies help us analyse how the website is used, in particular we use Google analytics cookies.
6. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- The periods for which we keep information depend on the purpose for which the information was collected and the use to which it is put. We will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at [email protected]. You may be asked to provide ID to make sure we are sending information to the right person.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
8. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Alternatively, you can write to Perch Coworking, Franklins House, Wesley Lane, Bicester, OX26 6JU
Last updated: January 2022